About The Course
Risk in Financial Services offers a comprehensive global introduction to the major risk areas in financial services. It addresses international issues, reflecting the needs of a worldwide market, and provides a sound grounding in the principles of the risk management framework, corporate governance and risk oversight. It covers specific techniques used in identifying, reducing and managing operational risk, credit risk, market risk, investment risk and liquidity risk.
- Specialist qualification – covers a range of risks in financial services and can be taken as a stand-alone qualification or as part of the Investment Operations Certificate (IOC)
- Offers a progressive study pathway – Risk in Financial Services is one of the first steps in our compliance qualifications study pathway and offers access to the higher level Diploma in Investment Compliance
- Combine it with a CISI regulatory exam to complete the full Certificate in Risk in Financial Services. You are exempt from the regulation paper if you have already achieved a regulatory paper through another route, such as the IOC
- Free CISI Student membership – become associated with a Chartered professional body and take advantage of an extensive range of benefits
- Access to Associate membership and ACSI designatory letters
Risk in Financial Services award is achieved by successfully passing one multiple-choice exam. Select a language below to view details for this exam.
Optional qualification: Risk in Financial Services can also be taken with a regulatory exam to achieve the CISI Certificate in Risk in Financial Services. It can also be taken as part of the Investment Operations Certificate.