About The Course
Global Financial Compliance will provide you with a broad understanding of the compliance issues that arise within the financial services sector. The qualification addresses techniques used to implement a successful compliance function in a bank and provides a comprehensive introduction to all the issues a global Compliance Officer may encounter. It explores the international regulatory environment, managing the risk of financial crime, governance, risk management, ethics, integrity and fairness.
- Specialist qualification – covers all key aspects of compliance and can be taken as a stand-alone qualification or as part of the Investment Operations Certificate (IOC)
- Combine it with a CISI regulatory exam to complete the full Certificate in Global Financial Compliance. You are exempt from the regulation paper if you have already achieved a regulatory paper through another route, such as the IOC
- Offers a progressive study pathway – Global Financial Compliance is the first step in the CISI’s compliance qualifications study pathway and offers access to the higher level Diploma in Investment Compliance
- Globally portable – addresses international issues and best practice techniques
- Free CISI Student membership – become associated with a Chartered professional body and take advantage of an extensive range of benefits
- Access to Associate membership and ACSI designatory letters
Global Financial Compliance is achieved by successfully passing a multiple-choice question exam. Details for this exam are shown below. Global Financial Compliance can also be combined with a regulatory exam to achieve the CISI Level 3 Certificate in Global Financial Compliance. It can also be taken as part of the Investment Operations Certificate.
Global Financial Compliance is regulated by Ofqual as a level 3 qualification on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). On the European Qualifications Framework, this equates to a level 4 qualification. As a stand-alone award it is recognised by Ofqual as the level 3 Award in Global Financial Compliance. Global Financial Compliance, combined with a regulatory paper, is recognised by Ofqual as the level 3 Certificate in Global Financial Compliance.