About The Course
ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to support and lead an organization and its team to successfully identify, understand and manage a risk process based on ISO 31000. During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices used to implement a Risk Management framework that provides the foundation for designing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and continually improving a Risk Management process in an organization.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Risk Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively manage a risk process in an organization.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 31000, IEC/ISO 31010 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 31000 principles and guidelines in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to establish an effective risk communication plan and a risk recording and reporting process
- Acquire the expertise to support an organization to effectively manage and monitor risk based on best practices