About The Course
The ISACA CGEIT qualification is a worldwide symbol of excellence in IT governance that combines the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam with recognition of work, management, and educational experience. Achieving CGEIT status will provide you with wider recognition in the employment marketplace, as well as increased influence as a senior manager or director working at board level.
Our CGEIT exam preparation course is designed to ensure that you pass the challenging CGEIT exam first time. Delivered in just four days, this course has been designed to maximise time effectiveness and reduce any unnecessary time away from the office. It has also been shown to be considerably more effective than self-study preparation, which requires more time and commitment.
This training course provides intensive revision and preparation for the CGEIT exam, across all of the CGEIT job practice areas:
- CGEIT is one of the global most recognised qualification in top governance, risk and compliance (GRC) certifications
- CGEIT is a proof of competence and expertise in IT Governance
- CGEIT gives you with an edge over your peers in career endeavours
- CGEIT is the most sought-after certification for IT professionals in senior management level
- Domain 1: Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT (25%)
- Domain 2: Strategic Management (20%)
- Domain 3: Benefits Realization (16%)
- Domain 4: Risk Optimization (24%)
- Domain 5: Resource Optimization (15%)
Please note, The CGEIT exam is not included in this training courses and candidates must book the Computer-Based Testing (CBT) exam session directly with ISACA, within their chosen exam window.